MEGAMENU COLOR

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues MEGAMENU COLOR

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    Hello, how can i change the color background on the megamenu? Thank you.  
    maximus
    @sarahsisto You can change the background color of megamenu in wp-admin->Appearance->Customize->Header refer: http://prntscr.com/nypyvu
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Please share the proper screenshot of which element you want to change the color of. Please highlight the element you want to change the color and on which action on that screenshot. It would be easily understandable then to solve your issue without any further delay.
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    Ava
    Hi Please goto wp-admin >>> appearance >>> customize >>> custom css >>> paste & save. header.standard nav .sub-menu li a:hover{background:transparent !important;color:#000 !important; } header.standard nav .sub-menu li a:hover, header.standard nav .sub-menu li:hover a{background:transparent;}   Check this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq1llOTBD7     And for logo, it seems like there is a bug in the theme, we are updating the theme tomorrow. It will be fixed then.  
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    Ava
    Okay, I already edited the code in your customizer now. So please check, it working fine.
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    Ava
    Hey, As this issue is well explained, listened to and understood by the user. On the confirmation, I am closing this topic. Have a good day.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘MEGAMENU COLOR’ is closed to new replies.