Megamenu on tablet

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Megamenu on tablet

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    Hello. I'm using a megamenu. On tablet (landscape orientation), it only works on the homepage (I tried on iPad only). On all other pages it does not work. I tried disabling the plugins I use to customize the header and disable the css but I didn't get any results. Can you check yourself? bye
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    lease give us some more information like which browser you are using? its for all the pages except home pages? for any specific user or for all users?  
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    • lease give us some more information like which browser you are using? I've tried Safari and Chrome only on iPad.
    • its for all the pages except home pages? correct
    • for any specific user or for all users? not-logged user
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    errata corrige:
    • for any specific user or for all users?
    • all users.
    Mk
    I Checked your issue and I found that, only the mobile menu is supported in tablets.  
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    what do you mean? At the moment for the "mobile" position the mobile menu is set. https://prnt.sc/pnwe40 (the mobile menu does not contain a megamenu) However, the tablet, in the landscape orientation, inherits the mainmenu (by default). Only in the portrait orientation does the mobilemenu come into play. Are you telling me that if I decide to use a megamenu I have to accept that it doesn't work on the tablet? Could you give me a php code that I can insert in funtion.php and activate the mobile menu even in landscape orientation?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well on ipad the megamenu does not shows as the main menu is replaced with mobile menu : http://prntscr.com/pochsx and on ipad pro it is working fine on other pages as well: http://prntscr.com/pochia
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    Your screenshot does not show anything new. I know that in portrait orientation there's the mobile menu. The problem is in the horizontal orientation. As already mentioned in previous posts. In landscape orientation the menu is inherited from the desktop menu. In my case the megamenu only works on the homepage. You should try on a real tablet and not the simulator because the result is not always true.
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    First Mk, then Alex and finally Diana. Who is next? I seem to be the protagonist of The Truman Show. Is it possible that every time I talk to someone I have to repeat what is already written in previous posts? There is someone who is able to pick up a tablet and check once and for all that:
    1. the site displayed on the tablet, in landscape orientation, does not load the megamenu. IT WORKS ONLY IN THE HOMEPAGE.

2. it is useless to show me screenshots where you show that on the Web Developer Toolbar the megamenu works correctly. I have already explained that it is not reality that you see them there.

3. I have also specified that it does not work for users who are NOT logged in.

Can the neighbor who decides to join this conversation kindly read what was written previously? Please, don't post screenshots where you show me that with the chrome inpector the megamenu works on the tablet. I beg you. Use a tablet. I tried it on iPad 3 and Ipad 4 with Chrome and Safari. The result is the same. Watch the video. For Alex, should I advise my customers to buy an iPad Pro?   Can you help me please?

Diana
    Participant
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    I'm waiting.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Megamenu on tablet’ is closed to new replies.