Megamenu titles – link

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Megamenu titles – link

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    almediavilla
    Spectator
    I'd like to know if it'd be possible to add a link to the headings of the different sections of a megamenu.   I'm following the design of Demo 3: http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/demo3/ Demos and Courses have a megamenu. In Demos, for example, there are three headings: Demos, Child themes and Special Demos. What I'd like to know is if there's a way to transform those headings into hyperlinks that direct to a page of the site.   Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup thats very easy to do .Just edit your menus from wp-admin -> apperanc e-> menus  and add the page links in your menu and make that newly added menu item parent of the menu item which has mega menu enabled. refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKz5dDjWu5M
    almediavilla
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply, but I'm afraid I don't know how to do it. I watched the video and it covers how to make a megamenu, but I'm fine with that. Following the example of the video, I'd like to know if the headings of the megamenu (Features, Features2 and Features3) could be a link to some pages.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    almediavilla
    Spectator
    I'm sorry, Alex. I know how to do what the video shows, but I don't know how to place links within the megamenu, for the headings of each part of the megamenu. If you want to have a look at my site, you'll see that I have a megamenu with five headings (nivel inicial, nivel intermedio, nivel avanzado, nivel superior and calendario). I just don't know how to make them be a link to some pages in my website. If you think your previous answers covered this topic, please mark this as resolved.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ohh now I got it . Im sorry but these are titles of the widgets .I guess you have used custom menu widget and these are the titles of the widget .titles cannot have links as of now .
    almediavilla
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, I'm sorry I didn't explain myself better from the beginning.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Megamenu titles – link’ is closed to new replies.