Member Page – How to Remove Duplicate Tabs

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Member Page – How to Remove Duplicate Tabs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi, I require your help in styling the member's page (Profile page), especially the Navigation tabs. In this page, you can see a few tabs  to be duplicates. https://prnt.sc/l2dj78 Can you pls tell me how to remove these duplicate tabs? regards  
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'bp_remove_dashboard_and_my_courses', 999 ); function bp_remove_dashboard_and_my_courses() { bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'course' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'dashboard' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'activity' ); } Similarly, you can remove other tabs as well. I can't see these tabs are duplicated. The screenshot is clearly showing that there are two dashboard tabs but one is a part of logged in menu and other is a part of user dashboard
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. The duplication is because: When the user is logged in, the same tabs are using in both logged in menu AND user dashboard. Is it not redundant?
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts The Logged in menu is there so that user will be notified from the Logged in menu that is there any notification/messages he gets or not. He need not check the dashboard section to get notified about the messages/notifications. This Logged-in-menu is also needed because whenever user login to your site. How he will be redirected to the dashboard or profile page. We know how to access the dashboard even if there is no option in the logged-in-menu but the user does not know anything
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Member Page – How to Remove Duplicate Tabs’ is closed to new replies.