member profile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    suleimanazab
    Participant
    The teacher information does not appear when opening each teacher’s page, and it appears as a blank page and the appointment booking table does not appear
    Diana
    Participant
    For the Appointments Table Issue, Need admin credentials of your site. Previous one are no longer working Do mark your reply as private while sharing
    suleimanazab
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    suleimanazab
    Participant
    See how the teacher page appears for all users is empty, there is no content inside, and the appointment reservation schedule does not appear
    suleimanazab
    Participant
    please, I am losing money in return for the delay
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    suleimanazab
    Participant
    https://youtu.be/IIWrwVZ_Hwk Watch the video then you know the problem. The teacher page does not appear to all users. I also added data and added the appointment booking schedule
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I checked this video but it was not informative So let me explain here. If a user is logged in with his account and has "Student Role" and now he wants to book an instructor for Appointments Then he can easily book that instructor from his profile The only thing you have to add in member profile layout is "booking calendar" by editing the Member Profile via Elementor Now, this "Booking calendar" will be visible only on instructors profile and not on students profile So this "booking calendar" will show the schedules available of that particular instructor. When he is available, which schedules he will take, which schedules are already booked(all these things)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘member profile’ is closed to new replies.