Member types on directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Member types on directory

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi: First things first: how can I delete unwanted member types that came from the demo installer? I can't delete them from Users > Member types: Member types Secondly, when I edit administrator, I uncheck the option to show them on directory listing, and then make sure the user's extended profile has only that member type checked, however, group directory is still showing those from that member type, in this case Developer is just administrator, it's not checked for directory listing but still shows in https://inteli-iuris.flywheelsites.com/directorio-de-miembros/: Member type What am I missing? Thanks a lot
    Diego
    Participant
    Update: Found the member types under Vibe BP > Configuration > BuddyPress > Members. So that is solved. But it won't save changes. As soon as I refresh or navigate away from the page, the member types are back there. Why?
    Diego
    Participant
    Actually, none of the settings inside Vibe BP > Configuration > BuddyPress are saved correctly. As soon as I navigate away and get back in there, the settings are the same as before.
    Diego
    Participant
    Update: Was able to delete the unwanted member types. But still won't save the Default member type and it won't apply to existing members with no type assigned.
    Veronica
    i need to check this will share the results here in some time
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is not fetching the users returning a blank array this will be fixed with next update
    Diego
    Participant
    Thanks, Veronica: There was another issue with memeber types at the first post of this thread. I have configured "administrador" member type to not show in directory listings. Yet, some of the users with only that role, are still being displayed in the directory. Do I open a separate thread for this? Thanks
    Veronica
    hi for that make sure member type should be created here: http://prntscr.com/1oiqd52
    Veronica
    and also we have fixed the above mentioned issue- apply default member type for existing users will be released with the next update if you want to apply the fix on your site please provide Cpanel details
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi again, Veronica: That is where the member type was created correctly, as shown below: Editing the member type, I have unchecked both options to show that type on directory: Made sure User "Developer" is listed only as an "administrador" type: But it still shows those with that member type in directory:
    Diego
    Participant
    Also, for the other issue of assigning member type automatically: My hosting is Wordpress dedicated server, (Flywheel) and, as such, doesn't have a C-Panel. Any other way I can fix this? Not as important as the issue mentioned above, but would still be nice to have. Thanks a lot
    Veronica
    hi means you don't want to show this on members-directory! for the existing members: the fix will be released with the new update if you can wait
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Member types on directory’ is closed to new replies.