Members dashboard not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Members dashboard not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gracemelissa828
    Participant
    Good day, I'm setting up my website to have students book classes from instructors at available hours, for this I've purchased WPLMS Appointments, Ive set up Zoom and BBB and they are working, but I'm having the following issue: 1.- Can't access members dashboard: My main menu has got 2 menus, the first: a custom menu with the items from Buddypress > Dashboard etc. The second: VibeBP LoggedIn Menu which gives me a dropdown menu with Settings, Notifications and Log Out. When I log in and click on Dashboard from the custom menu, Members Area loads only on Opera and Edge, but not on Firefox. On firefox I get a static profile page when trying to access the dashboard. Also, when I try to access other Dashboard items from the custom menu such as Settings, Profile, Zoom Meetings, I get static pages with blank background and a few gray options. So it looks nothing like the default layouts shown on your videos. Another issue with the member area: 2.- Can't access booking calendar: When I include Buddypress > Appointments on the Profile Menu and I go to Appointments from the members area, I get a blank page with no options. When I access the Appointments from my custom menu it takes me to a static page with a blank background and a few gray options as Bookings, Instructor Bookings, etc. Once I access the members area, I can go to Zoom Meetings or VibeBBB and create a new meeting with no problem. However, what I need is to have a calendar available for students to book a class and have the Meeting created automatically, and I am not getting that. http://prnt.sc/v5ok8a Hopefully I was able to provide a good description of my issues, I'll be waiting for a response. Thanks in advanced and keep up the good work!
    Diana
    Participant
    @gracemelissa828 Sir, We have a policy to post one issue per topic for faster resolution I can check both point 1 & point2 if you can share site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply and yes the description you shared with us is really useful :)
    Gracemelissa828
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gracemelissa828
    Participant
    You were really helpful! Thanks a lot.
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks a lot for confirming. Closing this topic now
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Members dashboard not working’ is closed to new replies.