Membership Quantity doesn’t apply to Course Duration

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Membership Quantity doesn’t apply to Course Duration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    youngbal
    Participant
    Hi, Diana It's been a long time. I have been managing my site thanks to skilled WPLMS engineers. I have a problem with membership product quantity and related course duration. if membership product quantity is 1, then it works well. if its quantity is added (more than 2), both member details of woocommerce membership and logged-in student membership work well. But the related course duration (remaining time) doesn't extend. Please modify this error. Current LMS settting is : woocommerce > membership > products setting Allow cumulative purchases is checked. Thanks in advance I have linked a few images. (1) member details of woocommerce membership are good (2) logged-in student membership is good BUT (3) related course duration is wrong
    youngbal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    youngbal
    Participant
    Now I have solved the problem by changing the related membership plans. Thanks anyway!!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Solved with solution mentioned here. :https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/course-remaining-time-and-expiry-date/#post-360364
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership Quantity doesn’t apply to Course Duration’ is closed to new replies.