memberspage

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues memberspage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a few question regarding the members page.
    1. Is it possible to have like 6 or even 8 profiles next to each other?

2. I think I lost the filter option to rank the members alphabetical, last active or even topscores. Could you help me fix that? It's not in custom css..

3. I have disabled the option for users to view other users profile pages. This means that when users click on another profile, the page turns blank. Is it possible that it returns them to members page automatically? Or that the images are not clickable for students accounts only? Something like that.. Very curious to see if you have solutions for these issues :) Gijs

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. sorry not available as of now .

2. if you want filters then please switch the directory layout from wp-admin -> appearance-> customize -> layouts -> directory layout .

3. for this please set "  All Members no-access redirect Page " in your wp-admin -> wplms -> buddypress .

MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    2 It messes with my customized courses page, so I can't. Could it be done with a sidebar filter on the members page only. 3 Thanks! Btw, is it also possible to delte the option to click on student names or avatars on this specific page?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. sorry it cannot be done you need to change the layout .

2. sorry not available as of now .

MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Not a problem. Thanks for accepting my sometimes challenging questions. I learn so much and I take all of that and then use my own wishes and creativity. So often I just need to know if things are possible because I don't know much code myself. Although, it's getting better. Thanks to WPLMS. I just gave you guys 5 stars on Themeforest   You can close this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for rating us .Always happy to help .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘memberspage’ is closed to new replies.