Menu heading help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Menu heading help

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bachoanguyen
    Participant
    Hi, My home menu has: Fields, Upcoming, Community, and News. How can I set up the home menu with the logo in the middle and in the middle of the page as: Fields  Upcoming (website logo)  Community  News?   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is not available in wplms as of now to show the menu on both the sides of the logo. Right now if you change the header style from customizer->header->header style, to mooc then it will show the website logo in centre but the menu will only come on the left side. If you want we can add this feature in our next update to show menus on both the sides of the logo.
    bachoanguyen
    Participant
    Yeah. It's great. Please update that feature soon. I had to search around for that and finally bought the Kinetika theme just for it. However, Kinetika has very weak carousels and wp plugins support. That forced me to change. Luckily, WPLMS has new menu and footer. I bought WPLMS and had to change due to header and footer. I can see the improvement here with the new version. The middle logo header has become hot now. Thanks
    bachoanguyen
    Participant
    I just activated WPLMS theme and changed menu logo to middle; however, the logo doesn't align in the middle with mobile phone and ipad. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I have added this as a feature request for 2.5 update. Track: https://trello.com/c/Z15IEcBV We'll add menus on both sides of the logo in mooc header style in 2.5 update. For now you can use center align header style, this works fine in mobile and tablets also.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu heading help’ is closed to new replies.