menu issue with modern theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues menu issue with modern theme

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jamzia
    Participant
    Hi everybody, Since i updated my wplms website with theme 2.9.1 I have an issue with the drop down menu. It's like something were hiding the menu I am using the modern theme and the header style transparent. Can somebody help me with this issue ? Here is the link : www.rootsofroyals.com Thank you  
    jamzia
    Participant
    I just noticed my child modern theme version is 2.0.7 do you think the issue come from the old version?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The screenshot is not visible can you please share a valid screenshot to check.
    jamzia
    Participant
    Here is the picture : menu issue   Here is the website if you want to test the menu : www.rootsofroyals.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I'll need the credentials to check this issue. Can you please share the credentials also, please mark  your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    jamzia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website and found out that you have added a global css , refer: http://prntscr.com/fnb017 This css is not added by wplms, you need to remove this css to resolve it.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘menu issue with modern theme’ is closed to new replies.