Menus – two or three columns

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Menus – two or three columns

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    melgend
    Participant
    Hello, I have my courses listed in my Top menu under the All Courses menu tab. Right now I have 13 courses in a row under this tab in dropdown menu format. I would like to be able to make 2 or 3 columns with the courses listed in a horizontal way with 4-5 courses in each column. you can see the issue here:   How might I achieve this?
    logan
    melgend
    Participant
    hi, Good tutorial but I still don't understand a couple of things: I have created different courses. I want them in a Sub Menu from my Main Menu Root level Item of 'All Courses'. I have already achieved this here. My courses are not in fact categories and some of them have multiple categories. So what do you suggest that I do in order to have a mega menu with them in multiple columns as requested (5 in each column)? Thank you,
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    melgend
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, if you see this in the shared screenshot then you will find that all 5 categories are coming. the issue is your category images have not the same width and hight, thats why it is going out of the box. refer: http://prntscr.com/pb58mi tip: make sure that the all images have the same size. for example 150*150 for all 5.
    melgend
    Participant
    melgend
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, use this code in your custom css.   nav.menu-customize-test-container ul.sub-menu .sub_cat_menu.sub_posts_menu.column5 .taxonomy_submenu.course-cat_high-tech-manufacturing_menu { display: grid !important; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr 1fr 1fr 1fr; } nav.menu-customize-test-container ul.sub-menu .sub_cat_menu.sub_posts_menu.column5 .taxonomy_submenu.course-cat_high-tech-manufacturing_menu .col-md-3{width: 100% !important;} refer: http://prntscr.com/pbm92o
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Menus – two or three columns’ is closed to new replies.