Message and notifications not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Message and notifications not working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mekello
    Spectator
    In my website it is impossible to read, send and normally use private messages and notifications (every option is enabled). Blank pages show every time I try to visualize or write messages to anyone. Could you please help me with this issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please follow these steps exactly as told : 1. goto wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> disable -> "private messaging" and notifications component and 2. then activate them again .
    mekello
    Spectator
    Hi Laex, I've already tried that solution, as I saw it in other posts, but it didn't work for me... Could you help me with a different solution? Thank you
    opensesamelabs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @opensesamelabs, please check if there is some code that you have added in your wplms customizer plugin please create your own topic in relevant forums as your issue is not connected to this one . https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-support-topic-in-new-wplms-forums/ HI @mekello, Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end .   PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    mekello
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your site but could not find any reason behind it . Would need your ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    mekello
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    opensesamelabs
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @opensasemelabs ,  could you please create your own topic as this topic is not related to your issue . I guess the renewal is just changing the label of the course button from "continue " to "start course" ,it is not resetting the whole course for the user (means the course progress and completed unit/quizzes should have been the same after renewal .)
    mekello
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    IT was found to be a custom code added by you in wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plguin . refer : http://prntscr.com/gi3t61 I commented out that code and it worked fine .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Message and notifications not working’ is closed to new replies.