.message button styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues .message button styling

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I use this code to change the styling of the congratulation bars that members get after completing a course (screenshot). But it also effects the bar with info that you see when registering (screenshot). How can I make it that this code only works for all my courses, not for the registration page (meestergijs.nl/aanmelden)? .message {padding: 12px 24px;border: 1px solid #ffd700;background-color: #ffd700;border-radius: 2px;font-size: 12px;font-weight: 600;text-transform: uppercase;} Thanks! Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    Use this : .single-course .message{your css here} Instead of above code
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks! I used it correctly. But I still have this issue at my registration page: meestergijs.nl/aanmelden. How can I lower that button that appears when some info is missing/not correct? Thanks, Gijs
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Use this css go to appearance>>customization>>custom css and paste this css given below .message { text-transform: capitalize; } if you want to do lower all character can use text-transform: lowercase; except of text-transform: capitalize; thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Jackson, I don't mean lowering of the letters, but the entire block. So how can I add top-padding to the .message button, specically at meestergijs.nl/aanmelden? So not on any other page. Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    USe this css go to appearance>>customization>>custom css .bp-legacy div.message {
    margin-top:20px !important;

}
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I works! Yeah, buddy. Final question and you can close this threat. How can I align the text in the centre? text-align:centre doesn't work...
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Okay last css work fine ? Please share the screenshot which text you want to do align : center then i will check what the actual problem arise. Thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Yes, last code worked fine. The padding is now added. It's the text inside this button: https://imgur.com/a/1vlmvqB that I want aligned.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Please use this css for text align center: .bp-legacy div.message { text-align:center !important; }   Refer :https://prnt.sc/rv7t40   Thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks Jackson. I forgot !important. You can close this topic. See you in another :)
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Ok @MeesterGijs, thanks,
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘.message button styling’ is closed to new replies.