Message or Notification with LINK to unit comments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Message or Notification with LINK to unit comments

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Good afternoon, we would like to know how we can do so in the notifications or messages that come to us when a student writes a comment about a unit, we get a link or a direct link that links us to the unit of this comment.   We look forward.   Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im sorry this is not available as of now .Although it will be good to add it . So adding this to planned features . track : https://trello.com/c/xafdpiCu
    funtor
    Participant
    did you fix this? its impossible to know in wich unit the user leave the comment????
    Diana
    Participant
    @funtor, No, this is under development right now.
    realhituni
    Participant
    Hi, what is the status of this please? I am also very interested in having direct links to units in the notification area. I can see that this works for admins or instructors, but how can we make it work for students too? Thanks.
    logan

Hey,

My apologies. No it is not implemented yet. we are full of queries right now. working hard to integrate with elementor and theme update with new features. you have to wait for next week. i will personally ensure that this time it will be implemented.

thanks for your patience.

realhituni
    Participant
    Many for letting me know Logan. Just to add when you get around to working on this, it appears that for instructors, the units are sometimes hyperlinked and other times not. For example, when a student asks a question, the unit is hyperlinked, but when they reply, it's not. See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/mgd5y2 Ideally it would be always hyperlinked. And can I just say, I think you are doing a fantastic job! I love WPLMS and we have received great feedback from our students since we switched from Academy to this theme.
    logan
    Hello, Thank you for those kind words. We aim to improve the usability of our customer's web-sites and we are glad to have made a contribution.
    #for the issue Please create a new topic so that we can start a fresh thread to debug this.
    If you find our services to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Reviews help us to not only improve our products and services but also to let others know that we care about delivering the best quality. Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226   Thanks a lot :)
    realhituni
    Participant
    Ok, I posted a new topic and reviewed WPLMS on Envato :) :) Thanks!
    logan
    I appreciate that. Marking this as closed. Thanks & Regards
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Message or Notification with LINK to unit comments’ is closed to new replies.