message to the teacher and print activity and user status

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues message to the teacher and print activity and user status

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dadoge
    Spectator
    Good morning, I apologize for my English. I would like to know if it is possible to solve these two problems:
    • if from the course page a user wants to send a message to the teacher already appears in the recipient (this is good), I would like the same thing happen when the user writes a new message from the message menu write, alternatively I noticed that .. /messages/compose/?r=teacher-name does just that, is it possible to change the link of the voice write?

• I would like to be able to print the activities and the status of the user's course. Thanks to the Print Friendly & PDF Settings plugin, inserting its shortcode in the sidebar, I can print the activity that has its own page ...course/?Action=activity&student=2 but I can not do the same thing with the status of the course (which does not have its own page). Is it possible to insert a print command in the activity and in the status of the user's course or a page that shows me the status of the course you can print with the plugin?

As for the activity I noticed something annoying, the activities of the selected user are displayed and if they are more than 5 you have to press the show button more, but it happens that you also show you the activities of other users. It is possible to solve this problem or alternatively it is possible to have more than 5 views, even better all the activities without having to press the button shows more. Thanks for the attention

dadoge
    Spectator
    Sorry As for the activity I noticed something annoying, the activities of the selected user are displayed and if they are more than 5 you have to press the show button more, but it happens that you also show you the activities of other users. It is possible to solve this problem or alternatively it is possible to have more than 5 views, even better all the activities without having to press the button shows more. Resolved
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. sorry could not get you on this . please share more details on this thing .

2. course status can be seen on single course page on button . you just need to login as that user for which you can use this plugin :

https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/

dadoge
    Spectator
    1 with two images I hope to explain better, I care that the user can communicate with the teacher easily image1 image2 2 thanks for the plugin I did not know, I was hoping for a more immediate solution as to be able to insert the print command in the state of the user's course ... but I can be content with this solution
    dadoge
    Spectator
    Even using the plugin to change users, there remains the problem of how to insert the print icon on the results page: .../member/test1/course/course-results/ some idea? which php file generates the course-results page? If you can tell me the piece of code ...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/3b14fe16fdbf1c9fe231c466a15f5adb        
    dadoge
    Spectator
    Done, but I do not think anything happens, what should the script do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry forgot to tell you look into course admin : it shows course status : http://prntscr.com/lgmq1h
    dadoge
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, ok, it works very well ... For the press, my main problem, I found a solution thanks to the Print-O-Matic plugin I inserted in the sidebar of the course the shortcode [print-me target = ". course_stats_user"] [print-me target = ". activity" do_not_print = ". activity-avatar"] and now I can print the status of the course and the student's activities ... There remains the problem of sending the message to the teacher with the contact of the teacher already selected ... but if there is no solution I can do without it and then close the topic ... Thanks for the assistance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sorry could not understand you , can you please share more details on this ? sending the message to the teacher with the contact of the teacher already selected ... but if there is no solution I can do without it
    dadoge
    Spectator
    see message 4 above: with two images I hope to explain better, I care that the user can communicate with the teacher easily image1 image2
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    getting this issue when accessing screenshots : http://prntscr.com/liaqfk   Also i could not find any point #4 it would be great if you help me understand your query .
    dadoge
    Spectator
    sorry, I try to explain ... a student who wants to write a message has no indication about the recipient, I inserted a piece of code that while writing the recipient proposes those present, but must know them ... on the other hand I do not care that the student writes to other students but I want it to easily write to the teacher, this already happens if you click to send a message to the teacher, while selecting the message from the menu has no help. .. I think it is a useful feature for the student experience that in case of difficulty will ask the teacher for help, with poedit I changed the text "send to" replacing it with "Send to (type part of the username or friend's name, wait a few second and select the suggestion, to communicate with the teacher try to type teacher) "but having already as a teacher recipient would be better ...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok you want the field to be filled up with instructor name along with the intructor name before the field?
    dadoge
    Spectator
    Exact. Isntructor name before the field. I have already added in customizer define ('BP_MESSAGES_AUTOCOMPLETE_ALL', true); for autocompletion, but if the student does not know what the instructor is called, he will not use it, but it is a useful function
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘message to the teacher and print activity and user status’ is closed to new replies.