Migration issue from wp courseware Multiple issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Migration issue from wp courseware Multiple issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    This is the third time posting this. It has been days, no attempt at resolution. Two people have emailed me back, asked for login credentials and done nothing. One person emails me and tells me weekends are slow and to login to this website for faster service but did nothing! So I am doing so HOPING I can get help with this issue. Here is my problem I migrated my courses from WP Courseware using the migration plugin to WPLMS. The Courses appear to have migrated, I can see them in the LMS dashboard. I see them in the LMS tree, most show units, my main course shows nothing but the title in the LMS tree. Does that mean nothing migrated for that course? However, no course works on the front end. I tried to edit on the front end. I see the title of the courses I migrated. But nothing else works. I see the edit template and its menu on the left, but when I click on any button nothing happens. Now my courses don't work at the old links because when clicked on the go to the new links that do not work. I am now shut down for business for two days because of this issue. I also bought the S3 video add on, the license number I was given at checkout does not activate the plugin. I need it for the video and audio on my courses.  
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, This is the third time posting this. It has been days, no attempt at resolution. Two people have emailed me back, asked for login credentials and done nothing i have found your topic. here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/migration-issue-from-wp-courseware-multiple-issues/ and i have replied to your topic you should continue there beside creating new topic for the same issue! and for email well i don't have idea about that but with your credentials i have checked your site yesterday you can check the activity regarding your site. and found the issue regarding this: no course works on the front end. I tried to edit on the front end. I see the title of the courses I migrated. But nothing else works. I see the edit template and its menu on the left, but when I click on any button nothing happens. this is because the main java script is not enqueued(wplms-front-end.min) on your site. so we need to check this why this is happening!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right that the unit and curriculum was connected for some courses and for some they are not. The curriculum was not generated at all. You can select the curriculum using the front end editor ,its quite simple to use : Edit course is working now in your site .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration issue from wp courseware Multiple issues’ is closed to new replies.