Missing social icons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Missing social icons

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    Where can I download missing social network icons so they will match the existing set? In my case RSS, and Meetup icons are missing.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share a link screenshot or something for where you want these icons  . Note that now wplms is using Font Awesome icons package also . so you can use font awwsome icons in wplms now .
    isigma
    Spectator
    It's for the site social links (e.g. footer ). There is an option for them in WPLMS->Social Info. But meetup and RSS have no icon attached. At least they do not appear in the footer.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this is an issue  . Will be fixed in the next update of wplms . Thanks fro reporting this .
    isigma
    Spectator
    Thanks, you added RSS, and excluded meetup from the list (I know it is not a usual icon) in 2.0.8, but YouTube is missing as well. Is it possible to download the whole set, or where do we store them in WPLMS?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We use fontawesome icons, meetup is not available in the fontawesome so we had to remove it. For youtube icon I made a mistake which We have fixed at our end and same will be available in our next update. QUICK FIX: Go to wplms->options->fields->multi social->field_multi_social.php file: and on line 37 change 'fontawesome-webfont-5' to 'youtube' refer: http://prntscr.com/anwbso
    isigma
    Spectator
    Thanks for the solution.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing social icons’ is closed to new replies.