Mobile Menu Closing Itself

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mobile Menu Closing Itself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ajroseboro
    Participant
    Hello! When I view my site on my mobile device, I am able to click the "triple bar" mobile menu icon to open the navigation menu. However, after about half a second, it will close itself. Unless I act quickly and choose a link, the menu decides it can't be bothered and goes away until I click it again. Of course, not matter how many times I click it, it will only give me half a second to choose a navigation link. Obviously, that's not very helpful so I need to fix it. What's causing this to happen?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well I am unable to replicate this issue on my test setup or the live demo sites. You can also check our live demo site like demo1 all the plugins and the theme is updated to latest version and it works fine.  
    ajroseboro
    Participant
    Hmm. I should have all the necessary plugins and I believe everything is up to date. Is there anything you can think of that might be causing this? (Perhaps, I need to remove an extraneous plugin, or the site is set up incorrectly?)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well I am not sure what's causing this weird issue on your website, if you can share your site url with us then I can check and may be let you know the reason of this issue.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Menu Closing Itself’ is closed to new replies.