mobile menu Issues with 100% width

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues mobile menu Issues with 100% width

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    Hello I used this links to expand my menu to make it 100% width and now i am having issues with the mobile menu. its not reponsive and not align properly its a mooc header with full width my current custom css below .mooc.fix .container {padding-right:0px !important;margin-left:0px !important; margin-right:0px !Important;width:100% !important;} header.mooc{width:100% !important;} div#mooc_menu {width:65%; !important;} a.smallimg.vbplogin span{margin-left:20px !important;} a.smallimg.vbplogin span {padding:0px 25px 0px 0px !important; margin-top:0px !Important; } @media (max-width: 991px) {#logo{margin:1px 0px 0 !important;}} .open #trigger .lines:after, .open #trigger .lines:before{width:20px !important;}   https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/change-header-style/ https://prnt.sc/hu9guv https://prnt.sc/hu9h0u https://prnt.sc/hu9hhx    
    Diana
    Participant
    @damanagerltd, Can you please share your site url in private reply to check this issue at your end.
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @damanagerltd, Paste this CSS code in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS a.smallimg.vbplogin span{margin-left:-19px !important;} @media (max-width:991px) { .mooc .topmenu>li>a, .mooc .topmenu>li>a>span { padding: 0px 0px !important; padding-left:20px !important; top:22px !important; } .fa-shopping-basket:before {} } img#header_mobile_logo { height: 17px !important; }  
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    thanks. Diana   I just did now there is a white line space between the header and logo. also the toggle menu & login are not aligning properly rather they became on top of each other
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    Hello Diana   I had to revert back to my previous css code as the new one you gave me, users can't signup/login as soon as they put the mouse on the login/signup button, it disappears   this is my code below, maybe you can help me integrate it with yours , I would love to have the full width menu the way it is and also make it mobile responsive. The one you have me wasn't full width header mooc and it has few errors like white space, mobile responsiveness Thank you so much for your time   .mooc.fix .container {padding-right:0px !important;margin-left:0px !important; margin-right:0px !Important;width:100% !important;} header.mooc{width:100% !important;} div#mooc_menu {width:55%; !important;} a.smallimg.vbplogin span{margin-left:20px !important;} a.smallimg.vbplogin span {padding:0px 25px 0px 0px !important; margin-top:0px !Important; } @media (max-width: 991px) {#logo{margin:1px 0px 0 !important;}} .open #trigger .lines:after, .open #trigger .lines:before{width:20px !important;} /**more css for the mobile menu*/ .mooc .topmenu>li>a span {padding-left:13px;} .mooc .topmenu {margin-right: 40px;} header #trigger {right: 10px;} .mooc .topmenu>li>a {padding: 30px 10px;}
    Diana
    Participant
    @damanagerltd, Let me check this on your website.
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @damanagerltd, First, choose a small size logo for mobile. when I checked your website and click on login it doesn't disappear. But yes, it is not clickable in mobile view For that: paste this in your wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS @media (max-width: 991px) {header.mooc{ z-index: 13 !important;}}  
    Diana
    Participant
    @damanagerltd, Try adding this in the editor @media(max-width:991px) { ul.topmenu li a{top:-22px !important;} .mooc .topmenu{margin-right:-20px !important;} .mooc .topmenu .smallimg.vbplogin {margin-left:10px !important;}   }
    pietermonster
    Spectator
    Hi there! I am currently facing kind of same issues. The mobile menu on my full width homepage with transparent header is not clickable. the styling is ok, but <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">smallimg.vbplogin</span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> and trigger are not responding.</span> Can you guys help me out?  
    Diana
    Participant
    @pietermonster Yes, we'll surely help you out. But for that you have to create your own topic and share your issue on your topic. It is easier for us to track the issue of a particular user. We can assist you better on your topic
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘mobile menu Issues with 100% width’ is closed to new replies.