Mobile Responsive Doesn't Work: HELP

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Mobile Responsive Doesn't Work: HELP

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    Please help. I tried all my best to fix this but no luck. Please help WPLMS. I disabled all my plugins and re-installed.. still this problem occurred over and over.
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    Any updates? I've been waiting for responses because our training center will be opened soon.
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    What happened WPLMS??? When  I scrolled the theme uup again, the logo disappear. You can also check the footer..   ITS NOT RESPONSIVE!!!!!!!!
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    The social media icons are not responsive too.  
    maximus
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    you forgot to include this on your CSS   .pagesidebar ul li a:hover{ color:#000; } here's another screenshot....
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    When you open the website via phone or iPhone and when you scroll up again.. the logo and the navigation (burger icon) are distorted. There must be a CSS errors in here. Could you help me on this one?  
    maximus
    For social icons: Add this custom code in wp-admin->Appearance->Customize->Custom CSS ul.socialicons.round { position:relative; top:10px; } refer: http://prntscr.com/nyt4mf Now please check after adding this. Your icons looking good. I have tried icons during scroll up and down.
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAXIMUS I appreciate your help! very.... very much! And one more CSS concerns, when I scroll down my website and scroll back upwards... the logo and the main navigation overlaps... You can check the screenshot I uploaded on this thread. Please help. again, Maximus, thank you very much.    
    Ava
    Hi NateHelix If you are looking for fix like this: http://prntscr.com/nzsmof Please add the below custom CSS code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom CSS > Publish @media screen and ( max-width:414px){ #headertop{background: #000 !important;} }   If still, any issue persists, do let us know.
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    The mobile is ok and the desktop is ok too. However, when we open the home page in small monitors, the responsiveness is broken. Could you please help me how to fix this via CSS wherein the responsiveness of the logo and the navigation should be fluid?   Not Responsive in small monitors Sincerely, Jonathan
    Ava
    Hi Please paste the below custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customizer > custom css > publish @media (max-width:1800px) and (min-width:1440px){} header.univ .header_univ .header_main .header_main_content nav {margin-left:90px !important; } }
    NateHelix
    Spectator
    Hi there. Your code didn't work even in mobile phones. This theme demo is broken. So I change the template. http://natehelix.com/ One last help, could you give me CSS codes wherein I can change the Navigation hover? Esp the a:active and the padding. The hover color is broken. There's a space between the borders. Please help
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Responsive Doesn't Work: HELP’ is closed to new replies.