Mobile Responsive

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Mobile Responsive

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sybates
    Participant
    Hi!!! I absolutely love this theme.  Thank you for all of your hard work.  I especially appreciate the support you provide.  My question has to do with the mobile responsive.  Where can I edit the layout of the mobile design so that the header fonts, fonts, boxes and graphics?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well most of the elements in mobile are hard coded and you cannot change much but more than styling using custom css and menu from  the appearance -> menus . Edit the mobile menus . Can you please share more info on what do you want to change in mobile ?
    sybates
    Participant
    Thank you for your prompt reply.  My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Issues with the responsive for mobile phones:
    1. The logo is distorted
    2. The layer sliders graphic and words are not changing in height and width proportional to the rest of the page.
    3. The "header" font is too big.
    4. The for columns in the footer are stacked on top of each other however, its clutter and each section needs more space between them.
    Issues with responsive for tablets:
    1. Sectioned boxes are uneven in length.  Is there a way I can set the size and width so that the always appear even?
    2. Columns created in the page builder... graphic and body are also uneven.
    3. Bottom footer split the four columns into two columns with two rows.  Is there a way to align the rows so that the sections are separated?
    Please note that I am really, really, really green with coding so please respond with step by step actions.  Thank you in advance for your help. S
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that wplms is based on bootstrap grid and also the page builder elements uses the bootstrap grids . so most of your requests would not be possible . Also we cannot do anything about the layer slider slides . Please share your site url to fix these : 1. The logo is distorted 2. The "header" font is too big.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Responsive’ is closed to new replies.