Modern Blog Post Header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Modern Blog Post Header

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    denajseymour
    Spectator
    Hey guys a few questions:
    1. Any idea how I can remove the author thumbnail from the cover of the modern blog post.
    2. Also, can I format the blog post title? Sometimes the white text is hard to distinguish from photos that contain white. How would I as a semi-transparent background behind the text?
    3. What's the exact size of that header so that the image I upload isn't cropped.
    Thank you for your awesome customer service.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .single-post img.avatar.avatar-150.photo {     display: none; } 2. Try adding the given css : #title.title-area .more-title-content .title-text h1, #title.title-area .title-content .title-text h1, .more-title-area .more-title-content .title-text h1, .more-title-area .title-content .title-text h1 {     mix-blend-mode: difference;   } 3. Well the ideal size for the header must be 1920 X 350 in pixles
    denajseymour
    Spectator
    Thank you! 1. Number 1 worked beautifully. Number 2 made the text itself transparent (which was a cool effect), but I'm looking for a way to make the text stand out from the background like in the photo attached. I think it's just a transparent box.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the page url also where the issue is.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Blog Post Header’ is closed to new replies.