modern child theme design flaws

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues modern child theme design flaws

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    OTNL
    Spectator
    How to solve [see attachments]  HEADER styling issues with modern child theme. Since theme development do not care to speed up the update to 2.08 i try it this way.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you wplms theme ,all its plugins and modern child theme is updated to latest version . Please share your site url to check these issues on your site .. PS:  you can makr your reply as private while sharing private info .
    OTNL
    Spectator
    Well......mr vibe told me the issues will be solved with the 2.08 modern child theme update that supposed to be released a few days ago.......as usual a lot of promises but no update. can u imagine i am going to be kinda angry just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for some stupid styling issues to be solved? I have updated all plugins and all themes except modern theme 2.08 because it has not come out yet. have you seen my profile on themeforest? almost 4 year member and Bought a lot of themes........this theme........one of the worst themes ever purchased and service is absolutely sub-zero level   Link: http://onlinetrainers.nl/wp-admin   Login: OTNL2016CP pass: <span style="line-height: 1.5;">WDlV6Ldek$NTUe*)wL3SYPNO</span>  
    OTNL
    Spectator
    and?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fixed the issues at your end . On all instructors  page you have disabled the title settings . refer : http://prntscr.com/aqwnct Also fixed the directory issues with the help of css .   .directory.buddypress section[id$="title"]{ padding-top:120px; color:#FFF; } .directory.buddypress section[id$="title"] .pagetitle h1,.directory.buddypress section[id$="title"] .pagetitle h5{ color:#FFF; }  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘modern child theme design flaws’ is closed to new replies.