ModernTheme and Appearence Custom Color

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues ModernTheme and Appearence Custom Color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Hi i have problem to customise color with Appearance/Custom/ Workfine with Native WPLM Theme but no effect with Modern Theme Body Background color allway white ... What 's the process to customize Modern Theme ? Only solution use Custom CSS for overide style ? Thx for your help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a known issue, the customize don't work with modern theme, but works fine with default theme. We will fix this is upcoming updates.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Yes this is really annoying. I am doing many customization with css and the modern theme 2.0.6.1 is worst since it overrides custom css that was working in 2.0.5. So I guess we still waiting for an update that will give modern theme css less priority.. Thanks for looking into this, the modern is what makes your theme trendy to me so I really need this ;-)
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm using W3 total cache and after emptying all my caches, my custom CSS is working fine... (not getting override by modern theme css). So please ignore/delete my previous message, sorry, thanks!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘ModernTheme and Appearence Custom Color’ is closed to new replies.