Modify Draft course —losses data

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Modify Draft course —losses data

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    beppecanda
    Participant
    The upload drafted course error still exists! Even using the load draft button in the course creation not all contents are loaded … for example the sections and units are lost … and more … I have to URGENTLY solve this problem … even hiding the load draft button (which it’s not very intuitive) what’s the point of showing the user the saved draft message when in reality NOTHING IS SAVED …. if I don’t solve this problem … I’ll have to change platform too many bugs encountered along the way but this is TOO SERIOUS https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3en6jVb80J As you can see from the video I tried to modify a draft course, Section I added new and a new section with a new unit … I left the draft I went back and loaded the draft with the load draft button the unit previously inserted is GONE
    Veronica
    thanks for the detailed video i got an idea of the issue with your video please share your details with us so we can check this on your site
    beppecanda
    Participant
    If I don't fix it by tomorrow, I'll have to say goodbye to wplms and switch to other e-learning platforms ... I'm sorry I wasted all this time fixing bugs. Your support is too badly organized to deal with all these issues, too much time to respond and the answers are too vague and not very technical ... Certainly I will not give you good publicity and I believe that wplms cannot be used in serious projects at least as it is now ... too many modules and plugins dangerously attached to each other...
    beppecanda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    please refer my reply here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/the-changes-made-are-not-automatically-saved/page/2/#post-381219
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Modify Draft course —losses data’ is closed to new replies.