Monthly / Yearly subscription – Entire Website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Monthly / Yearly subscription – Entire Website

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jodie
    Participant
    I want the premium users to access all the courses (variable prices) available on the website by paying the yearly/monthly subscription price. They should able to access the new courses as well. I also want to create coupons to get discount on the yearly/monthly subscription. How to do this?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we just have developed woocommerce membership addon that can fulfill your requirements . Tutorial and addon plugin coming soon .
    jodie
    Participant
    When? I need to implement it on the website. Make it hurry, please.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This will be released by next week.
    jodie
    Participant
    Keep me updated.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sure thing .Tutorial will be available after wplms 2.6 release .
    jodie
    Participant
    And when will you release the 2.6 version? Also, I would like to create coupons on the monthly/yearly subscription package.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Will be working tutorial after wplms version 2.6.1 update .  Sure you can create coupons as woocommerce memberships is integrated with the woocommerce plugin .
    tommotaylor
    Participant
    Hi Jodie, I am attempting a similar thing as you. I have managed to get everything working just using Paid Membership Pro. This is the "Memberships" button on the let hand menu in the admin area of your site. It allows an "all you can eat" membership for the entire site, as well as trial periods. I haven't completed my integration but so far so good. You don't need woocommerce for this if you are selling only subscriptions (eg: $29/month), as opposed to courses and subscriptions (eg: $9 per course, or $29/month for all courses). This article helped: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/how-to-integrate-paid-memberships-pro-without-the-use-of-woocommerce/    
    jodie
    Participant
    Thanks for the update. The idea seems interesting, but if we can get a solution within wplms system, then I will not add another third party plugin whether paid or free. So, in my opinion we should wait till the official release of woocommerce membership plugin.  let see, when I will get this because I have already updated to 2.6.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well here is the plugin and integration tutorial for woocommerce membership plugin : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Monthly / Yearly subscription – Entire Website’ is closed to new replies.