MOOC environment compatibility?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting MOOC environment compatibility?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Is this MOOC compatible? In a MOOC environment instructors are not affiliated with the site and admin, they come from their own institutions to publish their unique content. They can't access system images, groups, products, add categories etc.  They can simply list their own content and manage their own content within the confines of the system. Please let me know if I'm missing anything here?  Is there anyway to configure this for instructors that are not affiliated with the organization. Also, quite cumbersome and user unfriendly In the dashboard where their focus is their courses, there appears to be really no attention paid to that. After finally finding  the "create a course"link way at the bottom of the instructor profile area, and then adding a course, it show 0 course for the instructor, on the dashboard. Also, there is too many mystery meat navigation ( very user -unfriendly) especially in the "create a course" process where they have to hover over layers added before they know they have to edit it or something.  Very small icons with no text associated. This is way too cumbersome for a MOOC environment. For one school or organization with instructors, they can train them to use the system, it could work but not when we are trying to give people with very limited computer skills an easy platform to list their education content and teach a class.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Error for the course counting issue in dashboard appears to be from the functions.php in debug mode <b>Notice</b>: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. The query does not contain the correct number of placeholders (2) for the number of arguments passed (1).
    logan
    hello, i did not understand anything. for all your requirements please write us here [email protected] this is handled by Mr.vibe. he can clarify better.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    :-) thank you
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Everything you're asking for is already provided. Clean interface for course creation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3BnAJOOmI&list=PL8n4TGA_rwD-IdrZV4g0cEZJXgkPiX4Bu&t=0s&index=22 You can see for courses the instructor sets the price. Every instructor has their own dashboard with commissions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crjpf3BabYQ
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I think you've not been able to setup the system properly, let me know if you need help.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘MOOC environment compatibility?’ is closed to new replies.