more padding on course button (small devices)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues more padding on course button (small devices)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Have a look at this image? My request deals with the course button on phones/tablets when held vertical.. Could I add more padding around the word ABONNEMENT so that it looks the same when on all other devices. Thanks! Gijs
    Veronica
    hi can you please be more specific like exactly where, on which page as the screenshot is available in your topic content
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Sorry, I guess I forgot to add the image. Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/cf975wP
    Veronica
    hi this is due to the code we have provided you when you have raised the query for two columns in mobile phone we have give the background to the text available that's why the chances of applying padding here reduced because it is already contained the max width according to the text
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ah, so within the one column we can't enlarge the padding of the course button? Is that correct?
    Veronica
    yes because according to the size of the course card i have background to the text directly that's why
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘more padding on course button (small devices)’ is closed to new replies.