More statistics in batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches More statistics in batches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I am trying to see if I can use the wplms batch plugin to create manager/parent accounts that can monitor a group op students. I am struggling with a few things. I would like to show more statistics to the group admin. Preferably:
    1. Filter on student. So you can see what courses a specific student is pursuing

2. Course statistics, see of every course how many student in the batch follow the course.

3. How much time someone has spent in a course

4. Overview of what the most populair courses are

Any way to accomplish this with the batch plugin (or other any other way)? Kind regards

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, In the batches you can go to batch page->statistics, and there you can see the leaderboard of the students in the batch. There you can see all the students according to the course and their marks in it.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks for the response Thing is I don't really work with marks. I would like to have more statistics on the statistics tabs. Such as what courses a person is pursuing, and being able to see exactly what an idividual is doing. And what are the most populair courses among the batch members
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry this is not available in wplms batches plugin as of now.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘More statistics in batches’ is closed to new replies.