Move TAKE COURSE button up on mobile version

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Move TAKE COURSE button up on mobile version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ftva
    Participant
    Hi, please see my issue in this video.  
    ftva
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Mate,

thanks for the video and awesome voice recording.

for extra buttons- There are two solutions to this:

Using Code:

Yes, I can share the code with you. After that, you can show the button wherever you want in mobile view because I will trigger the code at a particular action(point). either I can show a button which will be a duplicate of the original button and the original button will not be removed. So you'll see two buttons. both the buttons will appear in the frontend and is visible to users as well.

This will show the course button above the course description.

add_action('wplms_before_course_description', 'show_the_course_button');

function show_the_course_button(){

echo the_course_button();

}

If you want to show the button below the course description then use this code

add_action('wplms_after_course_description', 'show_the_course_button');

function show_the_course_button(){

echo the_course_button();

}

Paste the code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php

Another Alternative:

Refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/tabs-style-in-course-menu-with-custom-sections/

So users need not scroll for any content in mobile view because it gives a tab style layout

*we can try hiding another button in desktop mode by using custom css.

Add this code into your wp-admin >> appearance >> customize > custom css.

@media(min-width: 991px){.single-course div#buddypress div#item-body input.course_button.full.button {display: none !Important;}}

Have a happy new year.  swimmingly !! Logan - VibeTeam
    yonimn1
    Participant
    Hi! I tried putting the code (the first one) and the button won't show. What may be the problem? Thanks :) Jonathan
    Diana
    Participant
    @yonimn1, Yes, enable the switch WP Admin - WPLMS - Course manager - Tab style course layout And for mobile view it will look like this:  But if you don't want this feature then I can share a code but it will show two buttons using code I will show the second button below the course description so the students can easily look for that. Let me know if it is okay for you. also for your own issues, i request you to create our own topic
    yonimn1
    Participant
    Thanks! apparently my customizer plugin was turned off. Turned it on and it worked. Thank you very much! Jonathan
    Diana
    Participant
    @yonimn1, Closing the topic then..
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Move TAKE COURSE button up on mobile version’ is closed to new replies.