mp4 video allowing right click

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting mp4 video allowing right click

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi experts,   When users are accessing the course through the front end they are not able to right click (that's great). But when they access the individual modules from the course page (i.e: http://mysite/unit/unit_name/ they are able to right click and "save as" the videos.   To solve this without asking for your help I put the videos inside a <div oncontextmenu="return false;">, but the problem is WPLMS edits the div and removes the oncontextmenu. Could you advise please?   Regards Josué  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. By default the single unit page is not accessible to students, until you have set that unit as free. So if you do not want your users to right click and save videos from your units then do not set the unit as free, and then the user can only go to course status page to access it where the right click is disabled.
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi, You are right, I though students could access that page too, but if they can't there kis no need to worry.   Thanks! Josué
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi, You are right, I though students could access that page too, but if they can't there is no need to worry. Thanks!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘mp4 video allowing right click’ is closed to new replies.