Multi-Site, Multi School/Instructor Setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multi-Site, Multi School/Instructor Setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nofikarin
    Spectator
    I wish to setup a multi site website and multi Instructor.. need your help/guidance. 1. Wish to setup multi school and a school will register as a single entity and they will register/upload their own instructors and students, School will pay membership charges, there is no fees to the student and no commission for instructor, is it possible and which addons i should purchase and which are relevant guides/articles to setup like above example. 2. I created multi site and registered one site as demo but in this case admin has to do all setups for school which i wants to avoid, once school registration is complete site should re-direct to school URL with landing page for login. School will login and register their Instructors and Students, is it possible, if which addons and articles/guide i should follow. 3. if above two points are not possible then can i register a instructor as school and add more instructor under main instructors alongwith their students in this case which addons are available or which plugin is available. 4. I was trying to add WPLMS Phone Auth as free trail from Addons but its not available in my addon list. 5. I have added Batches addon today it show it will expire today only, i can not check within 12 hours. please help. Regards,
    Veronica
    hi 5. please share your envato username and domain name on which you used free trial for this 4. WPLMS Phone Auth is not available for trial 1 & 2. no an instructor cannot register another instructor 1. you can use multisite for this for each school to have their own subsite but the subsite creation and registering will be done manually by you as there is no such feature for "School will pay membership charges" and register their site
    nofikarin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi for 1 you can use custom registration form and then set commission to zero for2 you can use co-author plugin for this so that instructor can create course and co-author can manage that for3: you can check who can register setting in wp-admin>>settings>>general for4: yes you can set course to apply for course so that user can send request and instructor can approve that and also from the manage course section instructor can add student in the course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-Site, Multi School/Instructor Setup’ is closed to new replies.