Multiple Certificates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multiple Certificates

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, I have a course that has multiple certifications upon completion. Is it possible to assign more than one certificate to a course?
    Diana
    Participant
    @damiko You can use our addon CLP. There are steps defined on the completion of each step you can add a certificate which will be assigned to the users
    damiko
    Participant
    Thank you! I'll give it a shot!
    Diana
    Participant
    @damiko Okay
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Before I take this approach, I am a little worried that this will change the flow of my whole website. I literally just need to be able to add 2 certificates to 3 or 4 courses. From what I can tell, CLP works differently than the way the courses currently are. It would be very awkward for these courses that have 2 certificates to be in a different spot. Is there a simpler way to achieve this? Am I understanding correctly that using CLP will change the way the flow currently works? 95% of the courses work perfect the way it is, so I would hate to have to change everything for these few instances. Thanks, Mike
    Diana
    Participant
    @damiko, As you already know that we don't have this functionality to assign two certificates for a single course. That's why I suggested you to use CLP. To have this feature we have to add another function to check the parameters for certification. For now, I can only suggest you create a feature request for this As an alternative you can use badges instead of awarding two certificates for  a course
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, Just thought I would quickly ask if this feature was ever added? Thanks for your time, Mike
    logan
    Hello, no not yet brother.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Certificates’ is closed to new replies.