Multiple course price is cropped in popular courses corousel

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Multiple course price is cropped in popular courses corousel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jomo0825
    Participant
    I set 3 price/payment types for my class. But when the price list is clicked, the 3rd price info is cropped and it is not show correctly. Please refer to the attached snapshot.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, I am assuming from the screenshot that you're using the course blocks in a Masonry Grid element in page-builder. If yes, then the solution is to set a min-height of the course block or allow overflow via CSS. We would need a live page link to suggest a fix for this. Please share a link of the above page. p.s : you can use private reply for confidential information  
    jomo0825
    Participant
    Hi Mr.Vibe. My page is under construction and it's link is: http://www.memoryabc.com/wordpress
    jomo0825
    Participant
    Thank you Mr.Vibe. My link is sent to you via private reply. And here is another correlated issue I just found today, please see attached image. When the course carousel is shown on mobile, there is a small offset between stars and price. Would you please help me to solve this together?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. For the "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">3rd price info is cropped</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">" issue ,please add the given css from wp-admin ->appearance ->customize ->custom css : </span> .fullhomestripe.stripe .flex-viewport {     height: 450px;   } You can increase the height to fit the block . 2. "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">small offset between stars and price</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">"  issue : Please choose a different featured block in which the price is shown in a different block : </span>  
    jomo0825
    Participant
    @Alex thanks for your help! It works ~ :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Great !! Marking as resolved and closing this topic .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple course price is cropped in popular courses corousel’ is closed to new replies.