Multiple issues to resolve

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Multiple issues to resolve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Spectator
    Hello, Earlier we tested your WPLMS older version with Modern theme, and decided to buy as we thought the updated version would be better to resolve all the issues we were experiencing. But, unfortunately now we're experiencing even more issues. Please see below the main issues we would like to resolve fast.
    1. Take This Course button do nothing, just refresh the browser and change the url with '?redirect'.

2. Added Sections not being saved for courses.

3. Match questions not working

4. If all the plugins been activated, then the whole backend behave weirdly. No blocks like Menu items, course units, quizzes page builder blocks etc not working. Blocks keep moving with the mouse tip.

5. Newly added paid course (Introduction to Mental Health at Work) expires in the middle of taking the course after checking the previous quiz. It shouldn't expire until finishing the course succesfully and/or the retake abilities (we would like to add ability to retake the course up to 10 times if not passed in the mean while). For more than 10 retakes, student should need to buy again.

6. Paid courses: 'Take this course' button should add to the 'Cart' and go to the 'Checkout' page to add name, email, password etc (for registration) and process the payment via paypal with credit card option too. After successfully processing the payment, student should return to the site for login maybe, or direct access to the course just paid for.

7. We would like to put our full logo on the footer too. But, it squezzes if added. Any solution?

8. How many student enrolled that shouldn't be public unless we do it for any course. We would've some public course as well as some private course.

9. Private courses should be allowed to access to the specific groups of people which we add/include.

Site link: http://wplms.wmhi.com.au Thanks in advance.

Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please check your theme is updated and all the plugins are updated. If yes, then please share your admin credentials in a private reply.
    Peter
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, 1. It seems like your product  and course are not connected properly.  Edit your course and create a new course product in it and check this issue again . 2. Please make sure that you are clicking on save curriculum button .Note that nothing will be saved unless you click on save button at the bottom of each course creation section .   3. working fine for me please check : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFhu2tbKYb     4. yes that is because these three plugins are necessary for wplms : vibe course module ,vibe customtypes and buddypress .   5. for expire issue Wplms has inbuilt subscriptions , so make sure course product subscription is set to full duration and course duration is set to 9999 days to make it for unlimited duration : http://prntscr.com/jnmsh0   http://prntscr.com/jnmsmb\   6. Please enable "direct checkout " from wp-admin -> wplms => miscellaneous and install this plugin to mark auto complete orders : https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/     7. Adjust the width of it using wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header -> logo 8. for privatc courses you hide them from public from wp-admin-> wplms -> course manager => "hide course from course directory " there you can select courses to hide .     9. You can add  users from course admin manually : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW_5rKKn1Us
    Peter
    Spectator
    Hi Mark, 1. Added a new product (test course), and edited the course (intro to mental..). Still no luck. I can see after a lot of changes and 'Update's the course 'Revision' is showing the 24th May date as the last updated. Weird! 2. NO 'Save Curriculum' button found under the 'Course Curriculum' section. 3. Not checked yet as the courses aren't working properly. 4. No problem if all the functionalities are working perfectly. 5. Updated the course as per, still not changed. 6. Installed and used the settings to work as per, but still no luck. 7. I was talking about the 'Footer' logo 8 & 9. Noted, will check after all the issues been resolved.   Thanks,  
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Peter
    Spectator
    Hi Mark, I've added a long reply just couple of sec ago, but that isn't showing. I've made that 'private reply'. Is that showing on your system? Thanks,
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry, i am unable to see any reply from you.
    Peter
    Spectator
    I tried replying here couple of times, but all the time it didn't show. Though, that short reply is there. So, I sent an email to your [email protected]. Did you receive that?
    Peter
    Spectator
    Peter
    Spectator
    I tried to post it here again today, but no luck. Maybe due to couple of screenshot links. Please try to find that msg with subject - [WPLMS WordPress LMS Documentation] Multiple issues to resolve Sent yesterday from [email protected]
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Peter
    Spectator
    6. Our query is different. Our main domain uses Hind theme. Can we transfer/add the courses there? Or can we add course sell pages on the main domain (wmhi.com.au), take payments for the course, and after visitor pays the price they will be automatically enrolled to the WPLMS installed on wplms.wmhi.com.au (sub-domain)? Possible? 9. Could you please help us by providing the CSS code for this? * We can't find the testimonial slider used on the demo 10 (not imported...). How can we have that?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Peter
    Spectator
    Many thanks, Mark. You're awesome! Another thing, we would like not to show any instructor info anywhere on the course pages and/or course related frontend where student can see instructor name or image etc. How can we do this? Please note, all of our courses are our own, and all focused for workplaces. And no other instructor needed.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple issues to resolve’ is closed to new replies.