multiple patch in course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting multiple patch in course

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    hello, now i want to enrol in multiple Batch After i register in one, i can't register in anoter Batch how to enrol in multiple patch ??? because our users should enrol in more than one Batch Thank you
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi this is the restriction user can't enrolled in multiple batch as the batch time or date can be same for batches
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    i know what you say but i need that for specific reason. for example: we have grade 6: there is a 5 subject in grade 6 now I want to create a course for grade 6 and the subjects be batches and batches I already linked it with bbb-meeting so when student enroll in any batch the meeting appear in his account. and if the student want to enroll in other subject he want to enroll in another batch. I hope you understand me well. I know you could solve our problem. Thank you
    Veronica
    you are thinking the opposite of what we have now. set the grade 6 as a batch that will have subjects=courses. then in courses add a unit and add meeting links in them OR maybe attach meeting with course.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘multiple patch in course’ is closed to new replies.