Multiple Styling Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Multiple Styling Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wego
    Participant
    Thanks for your previous help. Have a few more issues that we have encountered. 1. I cannot get rid of "Login | Sign Up" on the top header strip in all browsers but Chrome. Not sure how that would be, but it's happening. I have added "Contact Us...." and that is showing up on everything well, but NOT on Mobile. But the "Login | Sign Up" shows up on Mobile. Weird. 2. I previous received help with making the header allow for a larger logo. I got that situated, but now on mobile, the Menu icon is positioned right in the middle of the logo, so it's not seen and it's not in a good spot. I then added a 3rd party plugin for a mobile NAV. However, that plugin asks for the CSS Class / ID for the menu, so it can be removed within mobile devices. I have tried .nav, .nav, #menu and #nav -- none work. What is the id for the mobile nav? 3. For the Menu in mobile issue, the mobile plugin is an option I am using only cause I can't move the mobile menu you provide to an area that works. Can you help with how to get that to the top left of the mobile view (where the plugin menu icon is now)? If not, can you help with how to make the background of the plugin NAV not be white as it's not allowing the page names to show up. Thanks so much!
    wego
    Participant
    URL is: www.giordanoworkshops.com Thanks!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) If you want contact us should also be visible in mobile, then add this custom css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: @media (max-width: 767px){ #headertop .topmenu+.topmenu { display: inline-block !important; } } If you want to get rid of that top header, and dont want to show any text there then use this custom css: div#headertop ul.topmenu { display:none; } 2) The id is trigger, but it is used in other places also and will cause problem for you. If you want to hide the mobile menu icon then use the following custom css: @media(max-width:560px){ a#trigger{ display:none; } } 3) Please share more information for this with the screenshots.
    wego
    Participant
    Thanks so much for your help! More clarification: 1. I don't want to get rid of the top header entirely. The code worked to show "Contact Us..." in mobile, but I am still seeing "Login | Sign up" - how can I Remove that entirely from everything? 2. Thanks! This worked. However, there is still a shopping cart icon and search icon (magnifying glass). How can I remove both of those as well? 3. Please open the site up in mobile. You'll see the Menu icon at the top left. When it's clicked, the menu opens up but you can't see anything - I am guessing because the background is white and so is the text. How can I make the background of that new mobile menu black so I can see the words? Thanks!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Please use this custom css: div#headertop .col-md-8.col-sm-9 ul.topmenu:first-child { display:none;   } This will hide "Login | Sign up". 2) Please use this custom css: header #searchicon{ display:none; } 3) You are using a third party plugin for this menu. Please disable it.
    vnvsatyendra
    Spectator
    Hi, If I view my site in mobile and click on the mobile menu, lot of space appears between the site body and drop down mobile menu. The screenshot of the same is attached. Request to help resolve this issue. The site link is https://www.acumenguru.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @vnvsatyendra: Its recommended to create your own topic for your issues. This is a very old topic and you should create your own topic for better understanding and faster responses. So I am closing this topic. Also try adding this css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: section.stripe.pos {width: 100%;} If this doesn't help then I'll need the admin credentials to check this  at your end because its not replicable at our end and in desktop it works fine.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Styling Issues’ is closed to new replies.