Multisite "blog" name change on registration form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Multisite "blog" name change on registration form

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    derrick
    Spectator
    howdy, please help me out with something. i run a multisite version of wplms and on the registration page i see "create a blog" but i want to change it to something else. and also there is a yes and no at the bottom of that and i dont know what it stands for. please advise. image attached image
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    This page is coming from buddypress. If you want to change any text then you can change it by translating this text. A line above Yes or No option is not visible due to white text color. To make that line visible please add this css code in your custom css. Refer : http://prntscr.com/k486jg .registration .register-section div#blog-details>span.label {color:#000 !important;}
    derrick
    Spectator
    im not sure where i need to go to edit that line. can you point me in the right direction?
    derrick
    Spectator
    hello sir. i have attached the custom code to the css for the line of text but it doesnt work
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please add this code in  your custom css. Go to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customize -> Custom css. Please let me know if it is not work for you.
    derrick
    Spectator
    it. works. please direct me to where i need to do the edit to change the blog creation title as discussed above
    Diana
    Participant
    @derrick Can you please tell me which title you want to edit because @mark morgan already answer you in the above discussion
    derrick
    Spectator
    hello, please refer to the image above. Mark mentioned customizing the buddypress page. but unfortunately i needed more information. the additional information i needed is whaich and preferably show me the exact buddypress file to customize
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello @derrick Sorry for the confusion, you can change the text marked in your previous screenshot  by translating. To do this go to wp-admin -> Loco translate -> Plugins -> Buddypress and translate these text.
    derrick
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    derrick
    Spectator
    i was able to solve the problem using  a plugin by wpmudev called ultimate branding. just in case anybody else has a need of this sort
    Diana
    Participant
    @derrick, Thank you so much for posting it in public so it is useful for other users too. Can we close this topic?
    derrick
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, closing this topic now.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite "blog" name change on registration form’ is closed to new replies.