Multisite installation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Multisite installation

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi, With some difficulties (not yet solved) I am installing a WPLMS Multisite, my intention is to provide training spaces to individual instructors, small consultants (with 2 or 3 instructors) and small businesses to train their staff. All of them with a low number of students, if in any case the number of users increases considerably, I will setting up other site for them. Is there a max number recomended for each site of the multisite? I found that for the previous version of WPLMS you recommended the use of this plugin https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-multisite-usermeta-fix/. Is the recommendation for version 4.x still valid? What else I should take into account for the multisite? Regards,
    Veronica
    hi yes you have to use it nothing just install when you set multisite for training groups, you might consider batches
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Thanks! I'll install the plugin. What do you mean with:
    you might consider batches
    Regards
    Veronica
    means you can use batches for training groups
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Thanks Veronica, I will keep it in mind, after implementing the multisite, I will test their performance and see if it is necessary. Or batches is a must for multisites? Regards,
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday no, it's not necessary but if you want the functionality then you can use it
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks Veronica.
    Veronica
    if the discussion is satisfying can be close this one?
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Yes, you can close it, thank you.
    Veronica
    thanks
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite installation’ is closed to new replies.