multisite subsite hompage error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues multisite subsite hompage error

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    derrick
    Spectator
    hi, i have a multisite version of the wplms and whenever i create a subsite(sub directory kind) the new blog site displays is a wierd way. please advise
    derrick
    Spectator
    i also get a too many redirect error tryin to access the  sub blog page admin dashboard
    derrick
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    derrick
    Spectator
    helo Guys, i was able to resolve the issue by editing my .htccess and making sure that the trailing slash code was there. RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L]  

add a trailing slash to /wp-admin

RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$ $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L]   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d RewriteRule ^ - [L] RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $2 [L] RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(.*.php)$ $2 [L] RewriteRule . index.php [L] this code was emitted when i restored the network but the backup service did not include the htccess in the backup but only created a fresh  blank copy upon restoration. thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well multisite setup is one of the crucial things to do .One wrong step can disturb whole setup . Did you followed this tip while doing multisite setup in your site : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/setup-wp-multisite-with-wplms/   This should be related to the .htaccess or multisite setup initially .
    derrick
    Spectator
    ok thats great. but i have another issue. i get "user registration is currently not allowed" but i have set the network setings to "user and sites can be registered" also the registration page in buddypress settings is set. please advise
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please enable the setting Anyone can register from wp-admin -> Settings -> general -> Membership.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘multisite subsite hompage error’ is closed to new replies.