Multisite translation environment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Multisite translation environment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eltye
    Participant
    1. I understand that the version 4.0+ of WPLMS is a new type of theme/plugin, so does the old multisite video tutorial on your Youtube channel still work? 2. In the tutorial you showed how to enable multisite but you activated the WPLMS plugin only after you have enabled the multisite. In my case, since: a. I already finished the installation and the configuration of my WPLMS site b. I want to use and domain mapping… should I care about how I enable multisite? Please tell me if in my case I’ll need some specific step/thing to set before I go forward. 3. Since I want to enable the multisite for multilingual purpose if for example I create a new subsite in French will it be possible to automatically have WPLMS activated in French on the French subsite? I’ll be using the “WordPress Multilingual Multisite” plugin frome Codecanyon, in case you need to check for compatibility. 4. In how many languages is WPLMS already available? 5. What about license: can I use the same license key for subsite on multisite environment? 6. In your video tutorial on Youtube you showed that users can create new site, but how can I made it that the user who want to create a new site have to subscribe to a specific plan allowing site creation instead? 7. In your documentation I found the “WPLMS Multisite Usermeta”, Will I have to install it after I enable multisite? 8. Will students/users be able to log into any subsite using the same user credentials? 9. What about course authors and blog post authors, will their user data/credential synchronize trough all subsite? Thanks in advance for your help. Kindly,
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1:The Old Multisite video will work, because setting up multisite steps are still same Point 2: You can check any other tutorial as well for setting up Multisite Wordpress Site Point 3: You have to translate the strings in French or in other languages according to the setup manually using Loco Translate. It will not translate automatically Point 4: This depends on Loco Translate Plugin, You can translate wplms in as many languages as supported by Loco Translate Plugin. This does not depends on theme particularly. Point 5: The rule is to use One License per domain. So if you have same domain but different languages, you can use same license key. But in case, one subsite have a different domain, and another one have a different one. Then you need to purchase separate License keys Point 6: Which video? Point 7: Please read this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-multisite-usermeta-fix/ And you will find out why you need this plugin Point 8: Yes, this is the default wordpress multisite functionality Point 9: Can you please explain a bit?
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite translation environment’ is closed to new replies.