My courses empty after update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues My courses empty after update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi guys! I'm trying the update 2.2.2 (theme & plugins) on my test website and have 1 issue: In the "my courses" section on the user dashboard, the list of courses loads and shows up for a few seconds, then it disappears and it says "no courses found". I tried excluding these pages from W3TC page caching without success. Please find in links and creds in my next reply. Can you check it out please? Thanks! PS: our website is very successful, and it wouldn't have been possible without your theme. Thanks to your amazing team for such a powerful and well designed LMS ;-) Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version  . If all are updated to latest and still facing the issue then please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    okay, it wasn't working on my staging site for some reason.. It works fine now with everything updated (WPLM 2.2.2 + all plugins) + Wordpress 4.6.x You can close the topic :-) Cheers!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My courses empty after update’ is closed to new replies.