All courses – change columns no. in the grid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting All courses – change columns no. in the grid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bart666
    Spectator
    Hi, How can I change the number of columns shown in the grid view? It is 3 by default - I need 4 per row. Already know that I need to adjust wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->buddypress items per page to get more than 5 items at once. Though I cannot find a setting to change the grid. Is there a way to show the grid view by default? Thanks, B
    bart666
    Spectator
    I edited the previous query. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Sorry this is not available as of now. 2) Try adding this script also in your wplms-> footer -> google analytics :   <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('body').find('#grid_view').trigger('click'); }); </script>  
    visible
    Participant
    Hi, there is no way of making grid default?  How about updating the bp_course_item_view function?   I would like to hide the list view buttons and just have grid view.   Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @visible: Please create your own topic for your issues. I have already shared the js code for opening grid view as default, please use the code for this purpose. ---------------- Since the topic is already resolved, so closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘All courses – change columns no. in the grid’ is closed to new replies.