My Elementor page is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues My Elementor page is not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mostofarahman
    Participant
    Hi there I have recently purchased the license. But the elmentor is working with the theme. When I switch to other theme elementor works perfectly. Please kindly let me know if you can support us
    Veronica
    hi please try disabling service worker while editing the page in elementor. This is because Elementor is built on decade-old technology (backbonejs). 1. Edit page in chrome, right-click – inspect element [ link ] 2. Locate application mode and locate the currently active service worker and unregister it: http://prntscr.com/10hqjy3 3. When you visit the app / PWA page the service worker will enable it again. after 2. you’ll be able to edit it and because Veronica never visited the PWA page, the service worker did not activate it on her browser hence she was able to edit the page. hope this clarifies.
    sfcit
    Participant
    How can I locate the currently active service worker?
    Veronica
    hi from wp-admin>>vibebp>>settings>>service worker>>version that will be the current version on your site which is active
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘My Elementor page is not working’ is closed to new replies.