My issue seems to be blocked by you Guys

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues My issue seems to be blocked by you Guys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    I added a reply and it got deleted by someone and then when I try to add a reply again I get [email protected] in the heading and all i get is HTML in the reply. Please help  
    Diana
    Participant
    @Super-Kev, No, we are not blocking anything. On your reply i have checked the spam replies but could not find your reply.  
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Just tried to reply to this issue twice and got gateway error 500. The issue in question I tried to add a comment or reply to this morning. The comment was deleted by someone. I then tried again and the comment was filled with HTML. I have tried to access it and edit and no edit function available. I need to make a comment urgently because someone form your team accessed the site on saturday and changed the setting (wee have logs) and we no have a sitaution where know one can go into their courses. Please help URGENTLY
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    This is URGENT
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The reason why you might not be able to make any replies here may be due to you are copy pasting the reply here on our forums which has html .Please manually type what problem you have and then try to add reply here .   Please just tell us your probelm in detail .just try to avoid copy pasting all things here while replying .paste then in notepad first and then here in this visual textarea box .  
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Lets stop this one.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘My issue seems to be blocked by you Guys’ is closed to new replies.