My notes and discussion page isn't displaying as it should

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues My notes and discussion page isn't displaying as it should

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    The notes and discussion page on this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3XUZgu6bss looks way different from my notes and discussion page. Apart from missing tabs, instructor replies don't show. Can you please resolve this issue? Note: I doubt that this is a plugin issue. So please avoid the cliche "disable all plugins" reply. I can give you the login details if required.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    www.Curricooler.com/wp-admin User: Vibe Pass: wqw5wA@Y%!dx95cA)@&d17VL
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Can someone please reply to this question?
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Why am I not getting any reply from you guys? Have you shut down support??!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize ->custom css : .note-tabs ul li {   background-color: #888; } Also there is na issue with the notes and discussions page as of now ,if you want us to fix that please share admin credentials and site url . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the info .
    Clayton
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Yes, please fix the issue. I'm sharing your login credentials below:</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">www.Curricooler.com/wp-admin</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">User: Vibe</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Pass: wqw5wA@Y%!dx95cA)@&d17VL</p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have fixed this .please check your site .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘My notes and discussion page isn't displaying as it should’ is closed to new replies.