My profile menu is under the unit video…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting My profile menu is under the unit video…

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    My profile menu is under the unit video... How may I fix this? I've tried to put z-index: 99999 but it didn't work. Attached the picture with the issue.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This might be because the z index of video is higher try reducing the z index of the video, or please share the page url to have a look at it and provide a solution to this.
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    I've tried to change the z-indez (even inline css), but it didn't work. Could you please take a look? https://www.mindexpert.com.br/course/mind-expert/ Please log in with the credentials below to watch the course and see the issue: user: Merussi pass: williammerussi
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials to check the issue, but its showing me the incorrect username or password error. Please share the valid credentials to check.  
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    Sorry about that, please try it again, I've changed the password and now it's changed back.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try using this custom css: div#unit_content {z-index: 1;}
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    Thanks Latiyan! It worked!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘My profile menu is under the unit video…’ is closed to new replies.