my quiz is not connect with my course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting my quiz is not connect with my course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    gds_12345
    Participant
    when I create any course and create a quiz in this course so my quiz does not connect with my course, I try to find my course in connecting quiz with course option but it's not working and my second issue with quiz when I create any quiz its not showing in front end it show me loader only. helo me
    Jackson
    Blocked
    ok I need to check it . Please share quiz and relevant details. And also share course and quiz which has an issue to connect from each other, Thanks,
    gds_12345
    Participant
    where you check plz tell me in backend and in every course I face this issue when I create a new course and I try to connect his quiz with this course than in course connect option no course show
    Diana
    Participant
    @gds_12345 Need your site URL with admin credentials to check the issue in a private reply
    gds_12345
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    gds_12345
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    gds_12345
    Participant
    gds_12345
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    gds_12345
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    gds_12345
    Participant
    This is the point that when we make a course, then the course should be connected with the quiz, first I send one to the course admin for approval and then I edit the quiz and then run this course again for approval. I Will go, the quiz should be connected at the same time when I am making the course. And this was happening earlier, this is the issue, sometimes it would find the course Is and never fix it.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, In the code or even in the default WordPress. If we are searching for any post that should be published first. The same WordPress logic used here, the course is a custom post type, and it needs to be published first before connecting it with a quiz The same logic is applied in the quiz is well. Here we first select that we want to create a new quiz, we first publish it and then try to associate course This is default wordpress logic and we are not modifying here anything How will a post be searched if it is never published In a simple scenario, suppose you are writing a blog and then you think you will change it later and you don't want that it should appear in search results or publically anywhere. So, you mark it a draft. Now, here your problem solved I think I am clear here. I hope you will understand the logic. This is not an issue that needs to be fixed.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘my quiz is not connect with my course’ is closed to new replies.