My site is down

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sfcit
    Participant
    My site is down. I don't know but suddenly it went down. please check. Edit:- When I check the query monitor it says the post_id from the postmeta table has been missing. This is the third time it is happening. I dont know what is causing the issue
    Veronica
    hi we haven't implemented any code to delete the post_id you need to insert the column and repair database and make sure that your site is not hacked and also check for the malware on your site
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to restore for backup , the post_id column contains post id which is required data and it will affect all old posts and corses . I guess this is due to some malware or someone just hacked your site purposely did that .
    sfcit
    Participant
    I have tested and made sure that everything was correct. No Malware was found as I've knew it through wordfence whole site scan. I've tested each individual plugins for any problem. All of them were working normally. But this kept happening.. during my first encounter, 'meta_id' from the db was deleted, the second encounter the post_id and 3rd again post_id. Lucky I had backup with me. I wanted to know whether this usually happens with themes or any other plugins.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are sure this is not a theme or any of its plugin issue . It could be definately your third party plugin , or server or some other party deliberately removing the columns .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘My site is down’ is closed to new replies.